SLANSW members are invited to participate in our ‘Member Spotlight’ series.
Send in your entries to email@example.com
What to include:
● Full name (photo optional)
● Job title
● Place/s of work
● Aspects of school library you are passionate about
● How do you promote the library to staff, students and school community?
● Description of some of your projects and programs (photos optional, but encouraged)
● Social media handles (if relevant)
● Word limit: 300 to 500 words
● To gain permission from your school principal and head of department before sending your entry to us
● All photos should be owned by you
● Maintain student and staff privacy especially while taking photos
SLANSW’s Advocacy and Promotions Subcommittee will review your entry. Some edits, in consultation with you, may be required.Once approved, it will be published in a SLANSW eNewsletter, and/or featured on our website, as well as shared and promoted via our 3 social media channels.