Join | Renew
Catch up on the latest news, updates and announcements from SLANSW
Teacher Librarian, Andrew Downie (Fairfield High School) is presenting on online databases in his workshop "Researching in a modern high school library environment"
Register now via: Professional Learning Summit: (9 September 2023)
Teacher Librarian, Louise Mashiah (Baulkham Hills North Public School) and Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert and is presenting her workshop on "How Teams can unite the library and the classroom"
Teacher Librarian, Siobhan James (Epping Boys High School) is presenting her workshop on artificial intelligence "AI; the good, the bad and the handy"
SLANSW is pleased to be partnering with a number of sponsors for the Libraries Looking Forward: Navigating the evolving role of school libraries in the EdTech landscape.
Registered participants will have access to the Digital Tote post-Summit for special offers.
There is still time to register: Professional Learning Summit: (9 September 2023)
Teacher Librarian, Shalini Gupta (Seven Hills West Public School) is presenting her workshop on Google Classroom "Students at the helm: using Google Classroom to facilitate a flipped classroom"
Head of Library, Amanda Johnstone and Head of Digital Learning and Innovation, Trinity Hastie (Kincoppal-Rose Bay School) are presenting on the impact of AI in their workshop "Academic Integrity, Critical Thinking and AI"
Head Teacher Librarian, Louise Saint-John (Cedars Christian College) is presenting on digital guides in her workshop "Creating free, shareable, digital library guides to support teaching and learning"
SLANSW Members will have recently received an email inviting them to attend the 2023 SLANSW Annual General Meeting. Register to attend via: SLANSW AGM 2023
The AGM is to take place on Saturday 16th September 2023
at 9:00am via the SLANSW Zoom Room.
The SLANSW Member email contains links to:
A number of positions will be declared vacant at the AGM, please consider nominating to join our Committee. Those members wishing to represent their regions, please visit our website for the latest information: https://www.slansw.net.au/committee.
Register to attend via: SLANSW AGM 2023
Policy to acknowledge the passing of SLANSW members
For current members:
1. Current SLANSW Members passing may be acknowledged, if SLANSW are made aware.
2. Acknowledgement may be in the form of a brief notice in a newsletter, and a more detailed acknowledgement in the NEWS section of the SLANSW website.
3. These acknowledgments are to be drafted by the EO and approved by the Executive Team.
For past members:
1. Once a notification is made to SLANSW, EO to confirm past membership via – life members, past presidents, school of service, other members’ recollections.
2. Further details to be provided to SLANSW by the notifying party.
3. Acknowledgement may be in the form of a brief notice in a newsletter, and a more detailed acknowledgement in the NEWS section of the SLANSW website.
4. These acknowledgments are to be drafted by the EO and approved by the Executive Team.
© School Library Association of New South Wales
ABN 19 653 510 071 Email: email@example.com